Ramble on North Coast
The vast stretching beautiful scenes soothe the soul
Beautiful scenes of healing effects
Leave the traces of memories on the beach
Feel the dazzling colors of beauty of North Coast
Azure sky and azure blue sea
away from tumult and hullabaloo
the intoxicating sea breeze
Enjoy summer sunshine together
Feeling Blessed Sunset Walk
- 活動日期：Date: June 24, 2017(Saturday) PM15:30~PM19:00
- Registration: Online registration only, please visit the website of E-Better Information Service Corp. for sign-up
- Registration Date: May 22, 2017 AM09:00~June 22, 2017 PM23:59
- Fee: NT$350
- The 5km Route: Baisha Bay Visitor Center (START)→Blue Point→ Wedding Plaza→Fuji Fishing Harbor→Fugui Cape Park→Fugui Cape Lighthouse→Wind Art Army Camp (Destination).
- Gathering Time: June 24, 2017 (Saturday) PM14:30~PM15:00
- Departure Time: June 24, 2017 (Saturday), PM15:30
- Gathering Location: Baisha Bay Visitor Center (No. 33-6, Xiayuankeng, Demao Village, Shimen Dist., New Taipei City)
- Check in: Please bring your payment receipt for check-in and receive the gifts.
- Free Gift: One T-shirt, one drawstring backpack, one sports headscarf, one handbook, one copy of certificate (receive after the event), one lottery draw, one bottle of water
How to register:
Walking Route Map
By Bus or Train
- Take Tamsui Bus No. 862, 862(Crown North Coast Line), 863, 865, 867 at Taipei MRT Tamsui Station and to get off at North Coast & Guanyinshan National Scenic Area (Baisha Bay) Station.
- Take Zhinan Bus No. 892 at MRT Tamsui Station to get off at North Coast & Guanyinshan National Scenic Area Station (Baisha Bay).
- Take TRA(Taiwan Railway Administration) from Keelung Railway Station→make a transfer via Tamsui Bus No. 862 to get off at North Coast & Guanyinshan National Scenic Area (Baisha Bay) Station.
Taipei One-Day Pass
- The one-day pass can be purchased from any Taipei MRT station and can be used for unlimited rides on Taipei MRT, Taipei joint bus and New Taipei City Bus (buses of mileage zone fare not included) and Maokong Gondola.
- The 1-day pass within the valid period can be used for unlimited rides on MRT and bus in Taipei City and New Taipei City as well as four routes of Taiwan Tourist Shuttle ─ Crown North Coast Line, Beitou Bamboo Lake Line, Muzha Pingxi Line, Golden Fulong Line.
One-Day Pass of Tour Passport
By Car or Motorcycle
National Highway No. 3 (Ji-jin Interchange)→Provincial Highway No. 2→Wanli→Jinshan→Shimen (at about 23km from Provincial Highway No. 2)
- National Highway No. 1 (Wugu Interchange)→ Expressway No. 64→Bali Wugu (heading to Tamsui) →Guandu Bridge→Zhuwei→Hongshulin→Provincial Highway No. 2→Sanzhi→Shimen (at about 23km from Provincial Highway No. 2)
- Taipei→Shilin→Guandu→Zhuwei→Hongshulin→Provincial Highway No. 2→Sanzhi→Shimen (at about 23km from Provincial Highway No. 2)
Free Shuttle Bus to the Event Site
The free shuttle bus is available in both the departure point (Baisha Bay Visitor Center) and the destination (Wind Art Army Camp of Fugui Cape).