“Let Us be Closer to the Starry Night.”
There is still such a beautiful starry night in a city with the widespread presence of light and air pollution in big cities. Relying on explanations from professional astronomy teachers, astronomy quiz contest and a plenty of activities to observe celestial objects, let us keep our heads up high and look toward the starry night to watch beautiful stars to enjoy the starry night at Dawulun together. It’s crucial that we work together to guard this beautiful starry sky. We want to disseminate the astronomy seeds and prevent light pollution to protect this beautiful starry sky together in addition to getting more people seeing a beautiful starry night to enjoy the fun of stargazing.
Dawulun Starry Night
- Date (a total of four sessions):
- Sept. 30, 2017 (Saturday), PM18:30~PM21:00 (已額滿)
- Oct. 7. 2017 (Saturday), PM18:30~PM21:00（因天候不佳，活動取消）
- Oct. 14, 2017 (Saturday), PM18:30~PM21:00（因天候不佳，活動取消）
- Oct. 21, 2017 (Saturday), PM18:30~PM21:00 （因天候不佳，活動取消）
- Nov. 11, 2017 (Saturday), PM18:30~PM21:00 （因天候不佳，活動取消）
- Location: Keelung Dawulun Parking Lot (on the upper section of Lover’s Lake, at No. 19, Lane 208, Ji-Jin 1st Rd., Anle District, Keelung City)
- Participants: Domestic and overseas tourists – free of charge
- Event contents: Astronomy teachers’ explanations, astronomy quiz contests, observation of celestial objects.
By Bus or Train
By Car or Motorcycle
Free Shuttle Bus to the Event Site